Friday 26 July 2013

James' Photgraphy

Hey Everybody,
Hope you have all had a fantastic week.
Sorry I haven't posted in a while... A lot has been going on lately!

Id like to introduce you all to one of my very good friends- James Mackinnon.
James and I have been friends since we started high school together, although he has now moved to Perth. James is a really talented photographer and I have asked him if I could show some of his work on my blog. Please comment bellow and tell him how much you love his work... Then hopefully he will let me steal some more of his work for the blog.
Talk soon
Em
xx


 Parrot, rainbow lorikeet's amazing colours, taken in Tasmania


 
 Pilbara Sunset, beautiful sunset caught in the Pilbara outback

1 comment:

  1. Amazing pics Mr Mackinnon! Great job with the blog Em! Hard work but well worth it! Love your art and flower shots as well as your beach pics with Morty :D, you are very talented and artistic too! :)
    Love ya,
    Guess who?
    Chloe
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete