Saturday 3 August 2013

All about me...

I realise that I haven't really told you much about me! Without giving too much away, here are some facts:


Birthplace:
Kalgoorlie, Western Australia
Birthdate:
30/11/1997
Family:Brother- Ben
Mother- Shiona
Father- Darrin (Dad asked me to write who my favorite parent is... But I'm not in the habit of causing fights!!)
Baby Brother- Morton (Morton is my puppy and little brother)
Favorite colour:
Turquoise, or anything blue. Although I LOVE red!
Favorite song:
I have two- Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison (My fave as Mum and Dad used to sing it to me when I was a baby)
Fifty in Five by Hilltop Hoods (The lyrics are so true!)
Favorite movie:
Tomorrow when the war began
Dear John... (Watch it if you want to cry!)
Favorite book:
The Tomorrow When the War began series
Favorite Television series:
Vampire Diaries (Im sorry... I know its pathetic but I got caught up in the plot!)
I also love Sea Patrol (An Australian Drama about the Navy)
Career Aspirations:
Travel Journalism... I really want to be constantly traveling!
*Dad also said to add in here that I will be paying for my parents retirement :)*
Hobbies:
Reading, Camping, Reading, BLOGGING!!, fashion
Future Travel Destinations:
Back to Africa.... I have always wanted to go back since the first time we went
India, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Paris
Best Memory:
How can you pick a best memory?!
Worst Memory:
The Tsunami scare in Thailand last year. That's a story for another day though:)
Greatest Fear:
MATHS
Heroes:
Nelson Mandela
Skye Bortolli
My Best Friend Nikki- for being the strongest and most positive person I know


Id love to hear about everyone else, so if youre up to it leave a comment with your answers to all the above questions.
Have a great week
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment